The Rinart

The Rinart

1/1/15

New Year's Resolution : get OUT of that closet NOW

Hi everyone out there,

Well ok, first of all a picture of my New Year's Day Blackwork Therapy Session.

Blackwork stitched sample squares
Blackwork samples - for future keyhanger purposes
So, this is The Rinart speaking, for the very first time officially in English. Please you all native speakers forgive me. I'm a French speaking fox. I guess you'll have to check out the subtitled version of Gérard Oury's Rabbi Jacob movie to understand the prive joke in my nickname. But anyways, English is just another one of my school-learned skills so you'll have to make do with what I'll write here. My apologies for any (future) spelling / grammar / vocabulary mistake.

Why here, and why now ?

That's the one hundred million kopek question. Basically the main reason is : 'cause my job sucks. I know, lots of people out there are having the same issue. Jobs nowadays, they usually suck. No matter what, no matter how much, they suck - that's per se some very common characteristic of theirs. Mine I must say sucks a whole lot. A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lot. Such a hugeous lot that I sometimes feel like Achmed the Dead Terrorist, on the verge of yelling 'I KEEEEL YOU' to my fellow co-workers AND also to my boss. The only difference with this late boss being, I really mean it... My GP warned me a couple of weeks ago that if I did not do something real fast - anything - to reduce my stress level, I was on the verge of getting fatally intoxicated with cortisol-related poisonous by-products. I know he meant it too. I sure know that. My joints and ligaments (again, Achmed...) are so irritated that I can't barely kneel down anymore. Reminder to MyPomme : I must have some wicked karma with Jeff Dunham's Opus. But well. My job sucks immensely that's a sore truth, but hey ! My job's not my whole life (most fortunately) since being an artistic fox is my real nature.

So on this first day of this first year of the rest of my life, I'm going to give me and my Art Dream some space, and make room for opportunities that won't bud by themselves; unless I work a little to make it work, I'm well aware of that.

I'll be talking about textile Art, mainly, because that's what I do. I'm a thread junkie you must be warned. Not a day without needle and thread, otherwise I get very volatile (which is not good for a fox, you'll all agree with that I suppose). But I may also refer to other subjects; such as religious nonsense, literature, music, food, Pandas, or any other unexpected matter. This is because my job sucks, sometimes I need to go out on delirious streams of consciousness soliloquies. I know I've already said my job sucked; but you can never stress it out too much, right ? My job DOES suck.